my oral presentation

power-point of the oral presentation 1

jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Quiz 2: "THE ROYAL FAMILY"

THE ROYAL FAMILY

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
CLICK THE SPACES TO KNOW THE ANSWER.
ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS

1. Who are these kings and queens?
-1. Victoria; 2. Henry VIII; 3. Elisabeth II-
2.How many wives did this king (Henry VIII) have?
And how many were Spanish?
- Six, one (Catherine of Aragon).-
3. This woman is the queen of England today (Elizabeth II). Who will be the next king or queen?
-Prince Charles-


BONUS QUESTION
Where does the
Queen live when she is in London?
-Buckingham Palace-
















No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Hi I'm Guillem, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Banyoles (Girona). I study at Casa Nostra school. My favourite sport is quad. Other interests are sking, tennis...