my oral presentation

power-point of the oral presentation 1

jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Quiz 3: "LITERATURE


LITERATURE
QUESTIONS AND ANSEWRS
1.Names the four characters.
- 1.Oliver Twist 2.Dracula 3.Frankstein 4.Robinson Crusoe-
2.All four have been made into films. Which character has appeared in the most films?
-Dracula-
3.Harry Potter is a popular modern story. What is the name of the school hi goes to?
-Hogwarts-
BONUS QUESTIONS
This book (Olivier Twist) was written by Charles Dickens. Name anotherbook written by this famous author.
- A Chrismas Carol, David Copperfield, A Tale of Two Cities...-






























































No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Hi I'm Guillem, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Banyoles (Girona). I study at Casa Nostra school. My favourite sport is quad. Other interests are sking, tennis...